E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- A. Belal, E. Shcherbina Smart-technology in city planning of post-war cities IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng. 365 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Barakat. Necessary conditions for integrated approaches to the post-conflict recovery of cultural heritage in the Arab World Int. J. Herit. Stud. 1–16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Belal, E. Shcherbina. Heritage in post-war period challenges and solutions IFAC-PapersOnLine vol 52 (Elsevier B.V.) pp 252–7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gorbenkova, E Shcherbina, A Belal. Rural Areas: Critical Drivers for Sustainable Development IFAC-PapersOnLine 51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Khalaf. A Proposal to Apply the Historic Urban Landscape Approach to Reconstruction in the World Heritage Context Hist. Environ. Policy Pract. 9. 39–52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Feilden 2007 Conservation of historic buildings (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shevchenko, N. Danilina. Historical settlement systems as strategic vector of Russian Federation development IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng. 451 012152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Dalar. The problems of peculiarity regeneration of architectural-spatial environment of demolished cities MATEC Web Conf. 106 01019 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Levin, S. Ali, D. Crandall, S. Kark. World Heritage in danger: Big data and remote sensing can help protect sites in conflict zones Glob. Environ. Chang. 55 97–104 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.W Khalaf. Cultural Heritage Reconstruction after Armed Conflict: Continuity, Change, and Sustainability Hist. Environ. Policy Pract. 11 4–20 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Puskas. INternational ENgagement For the PRotection of CUltural Heritage in the Syrian Conflict J. Chem. Inf. Model. 53 11–24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Cunliffe, N. Muhesen, M. Lostal. The Destruction of Cultural Property in the Syrian Conflict: Legal Implications and Obligations Int. J. Cult. Prop. 23 1–31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed A-D. Homs et Hama en Syrie centrale (1995) [Google Scholar]
- UN-Habitat Syria. Old City of Homs (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Shcherbina, A. Belal. The value of historical and cultural heritage in the reconstruction and restoration of cities Vestn. MGSU 4. 417–426 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Shcherbina, A. Belal, A. Salmo. Historic centres of Syrian towns ruined by the war: restoration through urban planning Vestn. MGSU 4. 632–640 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.