E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- L. Gokhberg, K. Ditkovsky, E. Evnevich and others. Indicators of innovative activity: 2020: statistical collection. NRU HSE. 336 p. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Science. Technologies. Innovation: 2021: A Brief Statistical Compendium. NRU HSE (2021). [Google Scholar]
- V. Politi. AISC (Adv. in Intell. Syst. and Comput.). 983, 116-126. (2019), [Google Scholar]
- E. Kuicheva, A. Popov. Regional Research of Russia (Road Town, United Kingdom), 6, no.1, pp. 9-20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Rogers. Diffusion of Innovations, New York: Simon and Schuster, 2010, 4th ed. [Google Scholar]
- E. Nezhnikova. Proc. Eng. 165, 1300–130. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Sleznov, Regional Research of Russia, 10, no.1, 97-106 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhikharevich., O. Rusetskaya, Regional Research of Russia (Road Town, United Kingdom), 8, no. 1, pp. 31-42 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kosarev, P. Pavlov, and A. Kaukin, Ekon. Polit., 14, no. 5, pp. 144–149 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Morkovkin, D. Lopatkin, T. Shushunova.N., B. Sharipov, A. Gibadullin. Formation of the conditions for the development of innovation in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, IOP Publishing ([Bristol, UK], England), 1515, no. 3, p. 032002 (1-6) (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lapidus. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Trans Tech Publications. Switzerland. Vol. 584—586. Pp. 2230—2232 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.