E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- S.K. Cherchesova, Amphibiotic insects (Trichoptera, Ephemeroptera, Plecoptera) of the rivers of North Ossetia (Timiryazev Moscow State Agricultural Academy, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Cherchesova, B.G. Koibaev, M.A. Mukagov, L.L. Tsibirova, Biodiversity and problems of fauna protection - 3. Materials of the International Scientific Conference, 54–58 (TASK, Yerevan, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bekoev, V.I. Mamaev, Z.K. Tzagaeva, R.A. Dzestelova, Actual Problems of Ecology and Nature Management. Proceedings of the XX International Scientific-Practical Conference, 1, 64–66 (RUDN, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Yakimov, M. I. Shapovalov, et al., Hydroentomology in Russia and neighboring countries: V All-Russian Symposium on amphibiotic and aquatic insects, 247–250 (Filigran Publishing House, Yaroslavl, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Determinant of freshwater invertebrates of Russia and adjacent territories. Vol. 5. Higher insects (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sadovsky, Message. AN Gruz. SSR, 9(6), 365–368 (1948) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.