E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- E.H. Bakaeva, A.M. Nikanorov, Hydrobionts in assessing the quality of terrestrial waters (“Science”, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Bezmaternykh, L. Yanygina, Environmental, Industrial and Energy Security, 259–263 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Guidance on hydrobiological monitoring of freshwater ecosystems. Ed. V.A. Abakumova, (Gidrometeoizdat, St. Petersburg, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Abdulla R. Kurbanov, Svetlana I. Kim, Zuri A. Mustafaeva, Natalia O. Titova, Scientific works of Dalrybvtuz, 54, 28–43 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lyashenko, A.A. Protasov, Hydrobiological Journal, 39(4), 16–25 [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations. Methods of hydrobiological monitoring of water bodies in the region of Central Asia: RU 52.25.32-97 (Tashkent, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Yearbook of the quality and ecological state of surface waters on hydrobiological indicators in the territory of Uzhydromet's activities for 2019 (Uzgidromet, Tashkent, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.