E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- A.S. Isaev, Monitoring of biological diversity of Russian forests: methodology and methods. (Science, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Ulanova, Herald of TVGU. Series: Biology and Ecology, 3, 317–335 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Ulanova, Forest Ecology and Management, 135(1-3), 155–167 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Ulanova and O.V. Cherednichenko, Izvestia of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 14(1-5), 1399–1402 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Burton, BC Journal of Ecosystems and Management, 9(3), 9–13 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dymov, Eurasian Soil Science, 7, 787–798 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thorn, C. Bässler and R. Brandl, Journal of Applied Ecology, 55, 279–289 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Swanson, J.F. Franklin, Ch.M. Crisafulli, D.A. Della Sala, R.L. Hutto, D.B. Lindenmayer and Fr.J. Swanson, Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 9(2), 117–125 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Blair, L.M. McBurney, W. Blanchard, S.C. Bank and D.B. Lindenmaye, Ecological Applications, 26, 2280–2301 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Fornwalt, Ch.C. Rhoades, R.M. Hubbard, R.L. Harris,. A.M. Faist and W.D. Bowman, Forest Ecology and Management, 409, 84–93 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.