E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- M.V. Valov, A.N. Barmin and M. M. Iolin, The river Volga delta: landscape transformation leading factors influence on soil-plant cover (Publisher: Sorokin Roman Vasilievich, Astrakhan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mamay, L. Sapanov and M. Sizemskaya, J. of Int. Scientific Publications: Agriculture and Food, 2, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zeppel, J. Wilks and J. Lewis, Biogeosciences, 11, 3083–3093 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Valov, A.N. Barm in, E.A. Barmina and D. Grachev, Geology, geography and global energy, 66, 53–65 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Golub, V.N. Pilipenko, G.A. Losev and A.N. Barmin, Volzhsky university bulletin n.a. V.N. Tatischeva Part «Ecology», 11, 19–43 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Korotaev, G.I. Rychagov, N.A. Rimsky Korsakov, V.N. Mikhailov, V.V. Ivanov, I.A. Labutina, A.A. Svitoch, D.B. Babich, D.N. Aybulatov and E.R. Chalova, The river Volga atlas: geomorphology, river-bed and coastal morphodynamics (MSU Faculty of Georgraphy; Shirshov Оceanology Institute RAS, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. V. Kuzmina, S.E. Treshkin and S.S. Shinkarenko, Aride ecosystems, 773-18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Mikhailov, M. V. Mikhailova, Water resources, B42(3), 249–259 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vyshyvkin, Geography and natural resources, 1, 78–82 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Golubytnikov and E.A. Denisenko, Bulletin RAS Part Biological, 2, 212–228 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.