E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- N.I. Balashov, G.O. Zeman, Vegetable growing (Ukituvchi, Tashkent, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bakiev, Placement, current level and prospects for the development of melon cultivation in the Uzbek SSR: PhD thesis in economic sciences (Tashkent, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kh. Igamberdyev, Bachchia moth (E. chrusomelina F) as a pest of melon crops in the south of Uzbekistan: PhD thesis in biological sciences (Tashkent, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tilavov, A. Urakov, G. D. Kudratov, Innovative development, 2(7), 78–79 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Yakhontov Pests of agricultural plants and products of Central Asia and their control (Tashkent, 1953) PhD thesis in [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Jacobson, Beetles of Russia and Western Europe (Petersburg, 1905) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Dobrovolsky, Range of harmful insects (Centers and zones of greatest harm) (Moscow, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Krijanovsky, Composition and origin of the terrestrial fauna of Central Asia (mainly based on material on coleoptera) (Nauka, Leningrad, 1965) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.