E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- R.A. Alimjanov, Formation of harmful entomofauna of cotton and alfalfa in the Karshi steppe (Fan, Tashkent, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.Sh. Khamraev, All-Union. conf. on the ecology of aphids. Andijan, 64–66 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.T. Khojaev, Modern methods and means of integrated plant protection against pests (Tashkent, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Yakhontov, List of pests of agricultural plants of the Bukhara district and registered predators and parasites. (Shirobudinskaya experimental agricultural station, Tashkent, 1929). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Bogdanov-Katkov, Entomological excursions to vegetable fields and orchards (Selkhozgiz, Moscow, 1934) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Gilyarov, Pochvovedenie, 4., 48-77 (1941). [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Uspenskiy, Methodology of field and vegetation experiments with cotton, 162–175 (SoyuzNIHI, Tashkent, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Larchenko, Ecology of the cotton bollworm and the timing of its control Fan, Tashkent, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Alimehamedov, Seminar on the economic thresholds of harmfulness of cotton pests and the prospects for biological control methods, 17–21 (Tashkent, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- Ts.G. Bracket, Questions of plant protection, 7–19 (Fan, Tashkent, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- A.Sh. Khamraev, Entomocomplexes of cotton agrobiocenosis (phytophages, entomophages), the formation, functioning and improvement of the biological bases of their regulation: Abstract of the thesis. Doctor of Biological Sciences (Tashkent, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.