E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- Yu.A. Fedorov, I.V. Dotsenko, A.V. Mikhailenko, Izvest. vys. ucheb. zaved. Estestv. Nauki, 3, 108–112 (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Fedorov, A.V. Mikhailenko, L.Y. Dmitrik, I.V. Dotsenko, D.F. Solodko, V. Ichepurnaya, Limn. and Freshw.Bio., 4, 838–839 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Klenkin, I. G. Korpakova, L. F. Pavlenko, Z. A. Temerdashev, Ecosystem of the Azov Sea: the anthropogenic pollution (Enlightenment-South, Krasnodar, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- RD 52.24.377-2008., (2008) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Moore, S. Ramamoorthy, Heavy Metals in Natural Waters (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation, Order № 552 dated December 13, 2016 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Solodko, V.I. Chepurnaya, Yu.A. Fedorov, D.N. Garkusha, B.V. Talpa, A.V. Mikhailenko, Ecological Problems. A Look into the Future. Proceedings of the IX International Scientific and Practical Conference, 585–590 (2020) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Privalenko, O.S. Bezuglova. Ekologicheskie problemy antropogennyh landshaftov Rostovskoj oblasti, Volume 1: Environment of Rostov-on-Don, (2003) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.