E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- A.A. Kirakosyan, S.G. Nersesyan, A.Kh. Airapetyan, Yu.A. Oganesyan, Bulletin of the Engineering Academy of Armenia., IV (4), 35–37 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sosnina, O.V. Masleeva, R.Sh. Bedretdinov, I.A. Lipuzhin, Bulletin of BSTU after V.G. Shukhova, 4, 168 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Lazaroiu, The noise of electrical machines and transformers: trans. from room (Energiya, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kirakosyan, O.N. Gasparyan, Application of MATLAB in scientific and technical calculations (Engineer,Yerevan, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Shubov, Noise and Vibration of Electrical Machines: 2nd ed., Rev. and add (Energoatomizdat, Leningrad, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Tupov, Reducing noise from power equipment (Publishing house of MPEI, Moscow 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Uralelectrotyazhmash Energomash - Yekaterinburg [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://www.uetm.ru. [Google Scholar]
- Noise protection SNiP 23.03.2003 (Publishing house of the State Committee of the Russian Federation for construction and housing and communal services (Gosstroy of Russia), Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.