E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- G. F. Keldiyarova. Int. J. Appl. Res., 5(7S), 65–67 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Boboev, G. F. Keldiyarova, Allocation of harmful substances from brick factories located in the Samarkand region (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu. Popovich, I. L. Revutskaya, The impact of road transport on the quality of atmospheric air in Birobidzhan (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khaustov, M. Redina, P, Silaeva, Zh. Kenzhin, R. Mamadzhanov, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 19(4.2), 319–324 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Maksimov, I. V. Wolf, Cleaning and recovery of industrial emissions (Forest industry, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Birger, A. Yu. Walberg, B. I. Myagkov, A. A. Rusanov, Handbook of dust and ash collection (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V. Leiti, Definitions of air pollution in the atmosphere and on the desktop (Chemistry, Leningrad, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.