E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- L.L. Sedelnikova, O.V. Chankina, KrasGau Bulletin, 2, 34‒43 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Sedelnikova, O.V. Chankina, Scientific notes of ZabGU, 12, 45‒51 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Shchukin, N.E. Kuzmina, Yu.N. Shvetsova, A.I. Luttseva, Bulletin of the Scientific Center for Expertise of Medicinal Products, 10, 41–50 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Bazarnova, L.I. Tikhomirova, A.A. Sinitsyna, I.V. Afanasenkova, Chemistry of plant raw materials, 4, 137‒144 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Yatsyuk, O.A. Eletskaya, Scientific bulletin of BelSU. Ser. Medicine. Pharmacy, 26, 158‒167 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kenzhebaeva, Int. J. of Applied and Basic Research, 1, 115‒119 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Elagina, N.S. Arkhipova, M.Sh. Sibgatullina, Young Scientists and Pharmacy of the XXI Century, 189‒195 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Mazhaisky, S.V. Galchenko, T.M. Guseva, A.S. Cherdakova, Achievements of modern science and education, 9, 203‒205 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Biglova, A.A. Reut, Fruit and berry growing in Russia, 62, 142‒151 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Voronin, O.N. Safonova, The past, present of the botanical garden and its role in science and education, 66‒71 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Simonova, M.V. Simonov, E.V. Tovstik, Tavrichesky Bulletin of Agrarian Science, 3, 142‒150 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- State Pharmacopoeia of the Russian Federation: in 3 vol. [Electronic resource]. XIII ed. (M., 2015). URL: http://femb.ru/feml (Date of access: 01.11.2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Pobilat, E.I. Voloshin, Trace elements in medicine, 18, 43‒47 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Baikalova, P.C. Baikalov, I.S. Korotchenko, KrasGau Bulletin, 5, 123‒130 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- MPC of heavy metals in food raw materials and food products. San PiN 42-123-4089-86 dated 03/31/86. [Google Scholar]
- Temporary maximum permissible level (MRL) of some chemical elements and gossypol in feed for farm animals (approved by the Main Veterinary Administration of the State Agro-Industrial Committee of the USSR on August 7, 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.