E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- S. Thiele-Bruhn, M. Schloter, B.-M. Wilke, L.A. Beaudette, F. Martin-Laurent, N. Cheviron, C. Mougin, J. and Römbke, SOIL, 6, 17–34, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 24849-2014. Interstate Standard. Water. Methods of sanitary-bacteriological analysis for field conditions [in Russian], 46 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Puzanova, T.I. Sysoeva, Agroecological Problems of Soil Science and Farming. Proceedings of the International Scientific-Practical Conference of Kursk Branch of MOO Society of Soil Scientists named after V.V.Dokuchaev [in Russian], 319–321 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Shishov. V.D. Tonkonogov. I.I. Lebedeva, M.I. Gerasimova (Eds.) Classification and Diagnostic System of Russian Soils [in Russian] (Oikumena, Smolensk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- IUSS Working Group WRB. World Reference Base for Soil Resources 2014, update 2015 International soil classification system for naming soils and creating legends for soil maps, World Soil Resources Reports, 106 (FAO, Rome, 2015), 203 [Google Scholar]
- N. Stepanov, A. Manucharova, V. Smagin, A. Kurbatova, A. Myagkova, V. Bashkin, Eurasian J. Soil Sci., 38, 864–869 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.