E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- I. Zaichenko, Helminthiasis of carnivorous urban population: distribution, diagnosis, treatment (Stavropol State Agrarian University, Stavropol, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Luneva, N. Ponomarev, Bulletin Alt. GAU, 11, 130–133 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mayorova, V. Glebov, V. Erofeeva, S. Yablochnikov, B. Laver, E3S Web of Conf. 169, 04004 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Maslennikova, V. Erofeeva, E3S Web of Conferences 169, 04002 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Arkhipov, O.A. Zeynalov, L.M. Kokorina, D.A. Avdanina, S.V. Likhotina, Russian Veterinary J., 2, 26–30 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Guzeeva, The role and place of rare helminthiases in parasitic pathology in Russia (Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Kotelnikov, Helminthological studies of animals and the environment (1984) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Shishkanova, Toxocariasis in the south of Russia (Rostov Scientific Research Institute of Microbiology and Parasitology, Rostov, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Okoshi, M. Usui, Jpn. J. Vet. Sci, 30, 151–166 (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Methods of sanitary-parasitological research (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for assessing the volume of production and consumption waste generation (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Erofeeva, O.V. Maslennikova, Hygiene and sanitation, 8, 897–902 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Erofeeva, O.V. Maslennikova, Modern problems of science and education, 3, 573 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Derkachev, Development of new technological methods of diagnostics and control measures for nematodes in carnivores (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Tumolskaya, V.P. Sergiev, M.N. Lebedeva and others, Toxocariasis. Clinic. Diagnostics. Treatment. Prophylaxis (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.