E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- Yu.N. Chekaldin, A.A. Smirnov, Fisheries, 1, 33–37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Chekaldin, Fisheries issues, 19(1), 248–260 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pugachev, E.A. Tikhmenev, State, anthropogenic transformation and restoration of soil and plant complexes of the Extreme North-East of Asia. (SVSU, Magadan, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pugachev, G.V. Stanchenko, Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 16(1-6), 1803–1808 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Egorova, Morpholithosystems and landscape structure (on the example of the Omolon river basin). (Far Eastern research center of the USSR Academy of Sciences, Vladivostok, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- The program and methodology for the study of technogenic ecosystems (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Anthropogenic dynamics of the vegetation cover of the Arctic and Subarctic: principles and methods of study. Proceedings of the Botanical Institute RAS. Issue 15. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Kapelkina, O.I. Sumina, I.A. Lavrinenko, O.V. Lavrinenko, E.A. Tikhmenev, S.I. Mironova, Independent overgrowth of disturbed lands of the North. (VVM, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.