E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- V. Vigdorovich, N. Gabelko, Technogenic Systems and Environmental Risk (G.R. Derzhavin State University, Tambov, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kamordzhanova, I. Kartashova, Financial accounting, (St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Friedland, Environmental Engineering, 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Du Pleiss, J.A. Swartz, Water Science Technology, 25, 193–201 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mitrakova, Application of materials of natural origin for sorption treatment of wastewater from copper ions: dissertation abstract (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Lepesh, Technical and technological problems of service, 3(37), 3–5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Eder, I. Filimonova, V. Nemov, A. Komarova, and K. Sablin, E3S Web Conf., 80, 03010 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Filimonova, A. Komarova, and M. Mishenin, Oc 11(2), 309–324 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Eder, I. V. Provornaya, I. V. Filimonova, V. D. Kozhevin, and A. V. Komarova, Energy Procedia 153, 112–117 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Eder, I. V. Provornaya, and I. V. Filimonova, Geogr. Nat. Resour. 40, 9–14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.