E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- G.V. Astratova, V.V. Klimuk, O.A. Ruzshitskaya, I.V. Ivliev, A. Ruchkin, N. Yurchenko, J. of Env. Man. and Tourism (JEMT), 10.7(39), 1667–1677 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Astratova, O. A. Ruzshitskaya, Rus. J. of resources, conservation and recycling, 3(4), 04RRO416 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Zolotukhin, V. A. Gogolin, M. Yu. Yatsevich, M. I. Baumgarten, A.V. Diaghileva, Ecology and safety in the techno sphere: actual problems and solutions. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 50, 012 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Quality of life: yesterday, today, tomorrow. Actual problems of Russia’s accession to the WTO. Scientific monograph. Under the general and scientific editorship of Doctor of Economics, Professor G. V. Astratova (Publishing house of the GC “Positive Strategy”, Yekaterinburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Gunn, In: A. Weintraub, C. Romro, T. Bjornal, R. Epstein and J. Miranda, Eds., Handbook of Operations Research in Natural Resources, 317–341 (Springer, New York, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Lopatin, Research on the development of integrated forest management in the countries of the European Union (WWF of Russia, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Petrov, State forest management (VIPCLK, Pushkino, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shmatkov, E. Kulikova, Sust. forest man., 1 (30), 2–9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Forest Policy Statement. A New Focus for Australia’s Forests. (Commonwealth of Australia, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Nikolaichuk, O. A. Nikolaichuk, Problem Analysis and State-Management Design, 3, 103–114 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Pryadilina, Innovazii I investizii, 2, 71–75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Leonovich, N. P. Vyrko, M. N. Demidko, Proceedings of BSTU. Forestry and woodworking industry, 2, 37–40 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Lugovaya, Sust. Forest Man., 2(58), 36–44 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Babbel, Proceedings of BSTU, 2(140), 82–85. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Lukashuk, Proceedings of BSTU, 7, 33–37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus. [Electronic resource]. // Access Mode: https://mlh.by/ [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Kashtelyan, Trajectory of Science, 4 (9), 276–288. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Forest Code of the Republic of Belarus. Article 5 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Perspective research on the forest sector of North America. Overview, Forestry and Hunting, 2 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Petrov, A. Bespalko, Chen Lijun, LesPromInform, 1 (115), 140–144 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Astratova, Russian Journal of Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 4(6), 12ECOR419 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jordi Garcia-Gonzalo, J.G. Borges, Forest Policy and Economics, 103, 1–3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of the forest complex of the Russian Federation until 2030. (2012). Approved by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 20, 2018 No. 1989-R [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.