E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- R. Costanza, C. Folke, Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development. Paper prepared for the international Experts Meeting for the Operationalization of the Economics of Sustainability (Manila, Philippines, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Clapp, Advances in International Environmental Politics, 107–136 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Melina, S. Yang, L. F. Zanna, Econ. Mod. J. 52, 630–649 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chandler, Int. J. of Security and Dev., 4 (1), 1–14 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Grace Li, P. Gupta, J. Yu. Int. Econ., 151, 7–25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Berg, R. Portillo, S.-C. S. Yang, L.-F. Zanna, IMF Econ. Rev., 61(1), 92–129 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Alexandrov, A. Iablonev, E3S Web of Conf., 41, 0424 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Alexandrov, A. Yablonev, E3S Web of Conf., 105, 0421 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. P. Jones, Investments: Analysis and Management (John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.