E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- R. Laurett, A. Paço, E. W. Mainardes, An Exploratory Study, Sustainable Production and Consumption, 27, 298–311 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- X. Font, Tourism Management, 23, 3, 197–205 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A.O. Torres, Z. Kallas, S.I.O. Herrera, Land Use Policy, 99, 105031, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Griesche, A.J. Baeumner, Trends in Analytical Chemistry (TrAC), 128, 115906 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Brown, R.F. Noss, D.D. Diamond, M.N. Myers, Journal of Forestry, 99(8), 18–25 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gassiy, V. Stoikov, E3S Web of Conferences, 207, 02009 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Blackman, M.A. Naranjo, Does Eco-Certification Have Environmental Benefits? (Resources for the future, Washington, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Paz, K. Henderson, M. Loreau, Ecological Modelling, 437, 109312 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.