E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- B. G. Koibayev, M. A. Mukagov, S.K. Cherchesova, XX International Scientific and Practical Conference, 2, 193–199 (RUDN, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Dzhioeva, M.A. Mukagov, B.G. Koibayev, O.R. Bzykov, VII All-Russian (with international participation) scientific symposium on amphibiotic and aquatic insects, 35–40 (NOSU, Vladikavkaz, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. G. Koibayev, M. A. Makarov, Actual problems of chemistry, biology and biotechnology: XI All-Russian Scientific Conference, 154–158 (NOSU, Vladikavkaz, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania of 23.03.2012 № 84 “On republican target programs in the field of nature management and environmental protection for 2012-2014”. (Vladikavkaz, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- State Program “Environmental protection, ecological safety and well-being of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania” for 2014 - 2020: docs.cntd.ru ›document / 460207683 [Google Scholar]
- F.B. Tsogoeva, Ecological safety of mountainous territories of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania: socio-cultural aspect (North Ossetian Inst. of Humanitarian and Social Research, Vladikavkaz, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Koibaev, X-th All-Russian scientific conference “Actual problems of chemistry, biology and biotechnology, 397n (Vladikavkaz, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bekoev, S.K. Cherchesova, B.G. Koibaev, M.A. Mukagov, EEC-EM - Eco. Env. & Cons., 25 (1), 407–410 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.