E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and Food Safety|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- D. Rădulescu, G. Racovițeanu, X. Swamikannu, E3S Web of Conf. 85, 07019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rădulescu, G. Racovițeanu, A. Pienaru, 3rd International Conference Water 2016, Conference Proceedings, 236–244 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kim, J. Yur, J. Kim, J. of Environ. Manag., 85, 9–16 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Managing storm water runoff to prevent contamination of drinking water. Source Water Protection Practices Bulletin. (United States Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water, Washington, D.C., 2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Craig, Nat.Resources & Env., 21(4), 36–38 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Zivkovich, D. C. Mays, PLoS ONE 13(5), e0196782 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. von der Heyden, G. C. Pegram, K. Pema, Water Sc. & Techn. 55(3), 071 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.