E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental and Food Safety|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- A.A. Akinova, A.T. Abdreeva, Med. and ecol. Probl. of the Aral Sea reg., 96–97 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan with amendments and additions (02.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Criteria for assessing the ecological situation of the territories. Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (16 March, 2015, No. 202) [Google Scholar]
- A. Levan, Hereditas. 35(1), 325–337 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Leme, M.A. Marin-Morales, Mutation Research, 682, 71–81 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Ma, Mutat Res, 426, 103–106 (1999) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Ma, Rev Environ Health, 20(1), 1–14 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for water sources, places of water intake for household and drinking purposes, household and drinking water supply and places of cultural and household water use and safety of water bodies. Approved by order of the Minister of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (16 March, 2015, No. 209) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Saet, B.A. Revich, E.P. Yanin, Geochemistry of the environment (Moscow Nedra, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Methodical recommendations for the geochemical assessment of urban areas pollution by chemical elements (IMGCCRE, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fenech, M. Kirsch-Volders, A. T. Natarajan, J. Surralles, J. W. Crott, J. Parry, H. Norppa, D.A. Eastmond, J.D. Tucker, P. Thomas, Mutagenesis, 26, 125–132 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Moorhead, P.C. Nowell, W.J. Mellman, D.M. Battips, D.A. Hungerford, Experim. Cell Res, 20, 613–616 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- A. Barbeґrio, J. C. Voltolini, M. L.S. Mello, Ecotoxicol., 20, 927–935 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fiskesjo, Hereditas, 102, 99–112(1985) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rank, M.H. Nielsen, Mutat. Res., 312, 17–24(1994) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.