E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Food Safety|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- Report on the environmental situation in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomus Okrug in 2019. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shestakova, I. Fedorova, R. Loktev, R. Kolesnikov, N. Alexeeva, 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConferences SGEM, 517–524 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Reference guide for the application of regional averages (Bratsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kremleva, T.I. Moiseenko, V.Y. Khoroshavin, A.A. Shavnin, Bulletin of the Tyumen State University, 12, 80–89 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Quality standards for water bodies of fishery significance, including standards for maximum permissible concentrations of harmful substances in the waters of water bodies of fishery significance. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Agbalyan, R.A. Kolesnikov, A.S. Krasnenko, E.N. Morgun, E.V. Shinkaruk, A.S. Pechkin, R.I. Loktev, R.M. Ilyasov, V.O. Kobelev, Water management of Russia, 6, 6–23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Krasnenko, A.S. Pechkin, Y.A. Pechkina, National Association of Scientists (NAU), 11 (16), 150–152 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ecosystem of a small river in changing environmental conditions (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Abakumov, Scientific foundations of surface water quality control by hydrobiological indicators (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.