E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Food Safety|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- A. L. Kalabekov, A.N. Doeva, Regulatory mechanisms of intercellular interactions. (Vladikavkaz. -1993) [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Tokin, General embryology, (Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Kalabekov, I. T. Gatsalova, A. I. Tskhovrebova, Izvestiya GSAU, 4, 369–373 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Tskhovrebova, А.L. Kalabekov, I. I. Kornoukhova, S. F. Lamarton, Bulletin of the Adyghe tate University, episode 4: natural-mathematical and technical Sciences, 4 (231), 120–123 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Tskhovrebova A. I. The influence of environmental factors on the development of tailless amphibians on the Northern slopes of the Central Caucasus: author’s abstract. Diss. of Cand. Biol. doctor of Sciences (Gorsky State Agrarian University, Vladikavkaz, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Tskhovrebova, A. L. Kalabekov, Z. A. Gagieva, I. T. Gatsalova, In the world of scientific discoveries, 1-1 (37), 295–304 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.