E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Food Safety|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- Method of obtaining and growing juveniles of the Far Eastern cucumber in artificial conditions. (STO 00471515–029–2011. – FSEI HPE «Dalrybvtuz»: Vladivostok, (2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Mokretsova, G.I. Viktorovskaya, I.Y. Sukhin Instructions on the technology of obtaining viable juveniles of sea cucumber in farm conditions. (Pacific Research and Fisheries Center (TINRO-Center). Vladivostok, 2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Kovalev., Y. M. Pozdnyakova, G. Y. Sukhoverkhova, Scientific works of Dalrybvtuz, 43, 12–17 (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I V Matrosova, A A Politaeva, V V Ilyuschenko, E M Panchishina, E V Shadrina and N L Kornienko, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci., 548, 072059 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ji-hui Wang, Liu-qun Zhao, Jin-feng Liu, Han Wang, Shan Xiao, Fish & Shellfish Immunology. 43(2), (2015). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q., Liu Y.H., Aquaculture techniques of sea cucumber and sea urchin (The press of Ocean University of Qingda, Qingdao, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Chang Yaqing, Ding Jun, Song Jian, Yang Weideng, Sea cucumber and sea urchin. Biology, research and breeding (Dalian Fisheries University, Dalian, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.