E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- N. A. Aghajanyan, V. I. Petrov, I. V. Radysh, S. I. Krayushkin, Chronophysiology, chronopharmacology, and chronomedicine (Publishing house of VolGMU, Volgograd, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.V. Kuzmina, V.V. Glebov, The World of Science, Culture and Education, 6-2(25), 305–307 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Baevsky, Analysis of heart rate variability in the use of various electrocardiographic systems: methodological recommendations. (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Severin, V. I. Torshin, O. V. Mankayeva, N. Mansur, Ecological and physiological problems of adaptation Materials of the XVII All-Russian Symposium, 194–195 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mayorova, V. Glebov, V. Erofeeva, S. Yablochnikov, L. Bogdan, E3S Web of Conf. APEEM-2020, 04004 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Karelin, Psychological tests (Vlados, Moscow, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Malik, Eur. Heart J., 17, 354 (1996) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Krylova, State and Law, 4, 32–39 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. Chudinovskikh, M. Denisenko, E. Donets, Migration intentions of graduates of higher educational institutions: Methods of conducting and the main results of a sample survey (MAKS Press, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Severin, V. V. Rozanov, Medical and technical technologies on the guard of health Collection of reports, 57–58 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Anuradha, R. Dutta, J.D. Raja, P. Sivaprakasam, A.B. Patil, Ind. J. of community medicine: official publication of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine, 42(4), 222–225 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sarkar, R. Gupta, V. Menon, J. of Mental Health and Human Behaviour, 22(2), 88–96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. von der Embse, B.K. Schultz, J.D. Draughn, School Psychology Int., 36(6), 620–37 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.