E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- B. I., Laver, V. V. Glebov, RUDN Journal of Ecology and Life Safety, 5, 68–73 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glebov, G.G. Arakelov. Psychology in Russia: State of the Art. 3, 565–578 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Danacheva, V. A. Nazarov, V. V. Glebov, The world of science, culture, and education, 6(1), 90–92. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Bigger et al., J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 14, 1511–1518 (1989) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- State reports “On the state and environmental protection of the Russian Federation in 2010-2016» [Google Scholar]
- М. Мalik, Eur. Heart J., 17, 354 (1996) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Baevsky, O. I. Kirillov, S. Z. Kletskin, Mathematical analysis of changes in the heart rate under stress (Nauka, Moscow, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pagani et al., Circulation, 83 (2), 1143–1151 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sztajzel, Swiss med wkly, 134, 514–522 (2004) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Torshin, V. R. Gorst, I. N. Polunin, Aghajanyan’s readings. Materials of the III All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation. Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 218–219 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.