E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Psychology, Low, Education|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- B. F. Aprain, R. P. Dedenina, Guidelines for Creating Soil Expositions and Exhibitions (Leningrad, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- B. F. Aparin, Dokuchaev’s Paradigm of Natural Science (TRIZ-Profi, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- Ye. A. Rusakova, Materials on the study of Russian soils, 8(35), 61–65 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Yu. Sukhacheva, B.F. Aparin, Biosfera, 3, 146 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. F. Aparin, E.Y. Sukhacheva, Soil Sciences Education: Global Concepts and Teaching, 10, 103 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Pyatina, M. A. Bulgakova, Concep. and appl. asp. of res. in the field of inverteb. zoo. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.