E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Psychology, Low, Education|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- V. N. Ilyina, A. E. Mitroshenkova, Problems of Modern Biology, XII, 20–21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Ilyina, A. E. Mitroshenkova, A. A. Ustinova, Samara Scientific Bulletin, 3(4), 41–44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Kudinova, S. V. Saxonov, S. A. Senator, Problems of enterprise development: theory and practice. Materials of the 15th International Scientific-Practical Conference dedicated to the 85th anniversary of Samara State University of Economics: in 2 parts, 297 (Samara, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Likhachev, The Past to the Future (Nauka, Leningrad, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Nosova, L. A. Kolyvanova, and V. G. Shvedov, Scientific Reflection, 5-6(9-10), 121–123 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mathevet, J. D. Thompson, C. Folke and others, Ecological Applications, 26 (1), 24701216 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Ponomareva, V. P. Solomin, Ecological Education in the Russian School: History. Theory. Methodology (Publishing house of Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Gertsen, St. Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Popov, N. N. Sazonova, Samara Scientific Bulletin, 6, 4(21), 243–246 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Rogov, Ecological and geographical problems of Russian regions: materials of X All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation, dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of Prof. V.I. Prokayev and 90th anniversary of the natural-geographical faculty of SSPU, 251–254 (SGSPU, Samara, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Senator, I. V. Kazantsev, T. B. Matveeva, G. E. Kudinova, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 6, 3(20), 228–233 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.