E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- N.M. Anisur Rahman, S.A. Bin Akresh. F.M. Al-Thawad. Diagnosis and characterization of cross-flow behind casing from transient pressure tests. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 28-30 September, Texas, USA. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Perrier, Detection of cross-flwos behind casing before perforations, and cement isolation diagnosis based on temperature analysis (TUNU field, Indonesia). International Petroleum Technology Conference, European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. Eltsov, T.W. Patzek, Beyond steel casing: detecting zonal isolation in the borehole environment. SPE Middle East Oil and Gas Show and Conference, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Kirpichenko, Possibility of determining the movement of liquid in the annular space by acoustic method. Oil industry, 4, 21–23 (1973). [Google Scholar]
- Instructions for processing the results of well tests. (JSC Tatneft. Almetyevsk, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- Patent. 2549639 Russian Federation, MPE E 21 B 43/20. Method of developing oil fields. Y.A. Gutorov, L.G. Rakhmaev Applicant and patent holder Gutorov Y.A. No. 2013151579; appl. 19.11.13; publ. 27.04.15, bulletin 12. [Google Scholar]
- Patent. 2713279 Russian Federation, SEC E 21 B 3312. Method of behind-the-casing flow isolation in wells. L.G. Rakhmaev. The applicant and patent holder PAO Tatneft named after V.D. Shashin.-No. 2019108701; appl 26.03.2019; publ. 04.02.2020, bulletin 4. [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Rakhmaev, Y.A. Gutorov, Research and control of filtration flow directions during local flooding of the Pashian horizon. Modern technologies in oil and gas business-2013: a collection of scientific papers. International. Scientific technical conference. USPTU,. 1, 308–317 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Rakhmaev, Research and control of behind-the-casing flow elimination. Collection of abstracts of the young specialists' seminar, section “Geology, development of oil and gas fields”: 67–72 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.