E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- R.D. Kanevskaya, Mathematical Simulation of Oil and Gas Field Development Using Reservoir Hydraulic Fracture. (Moscow: Nedra-Biznestsentr, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. Cinco-Ley, V.F. Samaniego, Transient pressure analysis for fractured wells. Petrol. Techonol. 33(9): 1749–1766(1981). [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Wong, A.G. Harrington, H. Cinco-Ley, Application of the pressure-derivative function in the pressure-transient testing of fracture wells. Paper SPE 13056, SPE formation Evaluation: 470–480 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Asalkhuzina, A.Y. Davletbaev, I.L. Khabibullin, Simulation of differentiation of the reservoir pressure between the injection and producing wells in fields with low-permeability collectors, Vestn. Bashkir. Univ. 21(3): 537–542 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Khabibullin, A.A. Khisamov, Simulation of unsteady flow through the porous medium in the neighborhood of a well with a vertical hydraulic fracture. Vestn. Bashkir. Univ. 22(2): 309–314. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Khabibullin, A.A. Khisamov, Theory of the bilinear regime of flow through a porous medium in reservoirs with hydraulic fractures. Vestn. Bashkir. Univ. 23(4): 958–963.2018. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ditkin, A.P. Prudnikov, Operational Calculus, (Moscow: VysshayaShkola, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Basniev, et al. Underground Hydrodynamics (Moscow-Izhevsk: Institute of Computer Investigations, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Fikhtengol’ts, A Course of Differential and Integral Calculus (Moscow: Nauka, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Nagaeva, V. Sh. Shagapov, Elastic regime of flow through the porous medium in a fracture located in the oil or gas reservoir. Prikl. Mat. Mekh. 81(3): 319–329(2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Khabibullin, N.A. Evgrafov, A.A. Khisamov, Simulation of unsteady fluid inflow from a reservoir to a well through hydraulic fracture. Proceedings of the First Summer School-Conference “Physicochemical Hydrodynamics: Models and Applications”: 184–192 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Von Doetsch, GAnleitungzum Practischen Gebrauch der Laplace-Transformation und der Z-Transformation, Munchen, Wien: R. Oldenbourg. 1967. (Moscow: Nauka, 1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.