E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- M.D. Zoback, Reservoir Geomechanics. (UK, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Babayan, Construction of oil and gas wells. Complications and their overcoming: Textbook. (Vologda: Infra-Engineering, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korenyako, N.A. Petrov, I.N. Davydova, S.F. Komleva. Investigation of a waterswelling polymer in order to expand the area of application of the reagent. [Electronic resource]. Oil and gas business, 1, 1–17 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Leusheva, V.A. Morenov, Effect of carbonate additives on dynamic filtration index of drilling mud. International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications. 5(33): 934–939. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Blinov, Determining the Stability of the Borehole Walls at Drilling Intervals ofLoosely Coupled Rocks Considering Zenith Angle. Journal of Mining Institute. 236, 172–179 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Tabatabaee, N.I. Nikolaev, Assessment of Uncertainties in Wellbore Stability Analysis. SNApplied Sciences. 2(3): 437–437(2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. TabatabaeeMoradi, N.I. Nikolaev, S.A. Khormali, Comprehensive uncertainty assessment of wellbore stability model. Saint Petersburg: Innovations in Geosciences. 65533 (4429): 327–342. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chudinova, N.I. Nikolaev, Development of the composition and study of the properties of drilling mud for drilling wells in unstable clay rocks. Successes of modern natural science. 8: 85–89. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Hanyi Zhonga, Guangcheng Shena, Zhengsong Qiua, Yongxue Linb, Lijun Fana, Xiaodong Xingc, Jia Lia. Minimizing the HTHP filtration loss of oil-based drilling fluid with swellable polymer microspheres. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 172: 411–424 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Lan, Luo Pingya, He Yi, Zhang Liyun, Fan Yi, Jiang Zhenju. Improving the stability of multi-walled carbon nanotubes in extremely environments: Applications as nanoplugging additives in drilling fluids. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering Volume. 74, 103082 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Liu, E.L. Leusheva, V.A. Li, L. Morenov, G. Jiang, Influence of polymer reagents in the drilling fluids on the efficiency of deviated and horizontal wells drilling.Energies. 18(13): 1–16(2020). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Litvinenko, M.V. Dvoynikov, Methodology for determining the parameters of drilling mode for directional straight sections of well using screw downhole motors. Journal of Mining Institute. 241, 105–112 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yang, Xiangchao Shi, Yingfeng Meng, Xiaoyong Xie, Wellbore stability analysis of layered shale based on the modified Mogi-Coulomb criterion. Petroleum. 6(3): 246–252(2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.