E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- V.N. Ivanovsky, A.A. Sabirov, et al. The energy efficiency of electric submersible pumps . Equiment and technologies for oil and gas industry, 4: 25–30. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lekomtsev. The efficiency of electric submersible pumps at extraction of gas liquid blends from wells. Oil Industry, 10, 132–133 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ivanovsky et al. Downhole pumping units for oil production.(Moscow: Oil and Gas, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Drozdov, Technology and engineering of oil extraction with submersible pumps under coplicatedconditions. (Moscow: Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas.2008). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zolotarev, S.N. Peshherenko, E.V. Poshvin. Forecasting ESP energy efficiency. Drilling and Oil, 9, 62–65 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lekomtsev, Enhancing operational efficiency of production wells equipped with electric sumersible pumps at the extraction of low-foaming gaseous oil: based on the example of the fields at VerkhneePrikamye. (Perm: Saint Petersburg Mining University. 2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabibullin, N. Sarapulov, ESP Energy Efficiency Analysis on Western Siberia Fields. SPERussian Petroleum Technology Conference (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Takacs, Electrical Submersible Pumps Manual: Design, Operations, and Maintenance. (Bulington: Gulf Professional, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.