E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- I.P. Petrov, V.V. Spiridonov, Overhead Laying of Pipelines (Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Dercakyan, N.P. Vasil'ev, Construction of Pipelines in Swamps and Permafrost Soils (Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1973) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Bikmukhametov, G.E. Korobkov, A.P. Yanchushka, Features of Aboveground Pipe-line Compensation Part Stress-Deformed Study at Permafrost. Modern Applied Science,'. 9(8): 204–212(2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Smirnov, Y.D. Zemenkov, The Appliance of the Boundary Element Method for Calculation of the Stress-Deformed State of Above-Ground Pipeline in Permafrost. Pipeline Transport (theory and practice), 4 (38): 18–23 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Opeyemi, S.A. Timashev, A.V. Bushinskaya, E. Patelli, M. Beer, Method of Reliability Assessment of Arctic Pipelines in the Space of Loads. Russian Journal of Construction Science and Technology, 3 (1): 49–59. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Palmer, Arctic, Pipelines and the Future. Journal of Pipeline Engineering, 10(2): 117–125(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Lisin, A.E. Soschenko, V.V. Bondarenko. The main technical solutions for the construction of pipeline supports for the sections of the above-ground laying of the Zapolyarye-OPS Purpe pipeline system. Pipeline transport (theory and practice), 4 (40): 4–7,(2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tiratsoo, Trans Alaska Pipeline System. PipelinesInternationalISSUE, 004,(2010). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Bykov, Z.A. Besheryan, Study of Deformation and Stress State of Overhead Pipelines on the Permafrost Soils. Problems of Gathering, Treatment, and Transportation of Oil and Oil Products, 2(118): 81–90 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Bykov, I.F. Kantemirov, Z.A. Besheryan, Study of stress-strain state of overhead pipelines with compensative sections of various forms. Problems of Gathering, Treatment, and Transportation of Oil and Oil Products, 4 (122): 115–125 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Magalif, V.V. Spiridonov, V.P. Cherny, Self-Compensation of Pipelines with Regard to Friction. (Moscow: VNIIENGazprom Publ.(in Russian), 1972) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Spiridonov, V.P. Cherny, On the Deformations of the Overhead Piping System. (Moscow: VNIIENGazprom Publ.(in Russian), 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Spiridonov, V.P. Cherny, Modelling of Overhead Pipelines. (Moscow: VNIIENGazprom Publ.(in Russian), 1972) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Spiridonov, V.V. Lemekhanov, Full-Scale Studies of the Stress State and Deformations of the Above-Ground Gas Pipeline. Papers of VNIIST, 15, 1963. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Harionovskiy, Increasing the Strength of Gas Pipelines in Difficult Conditions. (Moscow: Nedra Publ. (in Russian), 1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.