E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Technologies of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- World experience in energy conservation. [Electronic resource]. -Access mode: https://www.iiec.org/-Data mode: 09.04.2020.] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Smith et al. Advancing sustainability science for the SDGs, Sustainability science, 13 (6), 1483–1487. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The report of the Greenpeace organization-2018 edition. [Electronic resource].-Access mode: https://www.greenpeace.org/international/explore/about/annual-report/ (date of application: 12.09.2019). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Popova, Economic content and principles of resource efficiency. Bulletin of Siberian science, 5(6), 173–177. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Huysman, S. Serenella, L. Mancini, F. Ardente, A.F. Rodrigo Alvarenga, Steven Meester, F. Mathieux, Jo Dewulf. Toward a systematized framework for resource efficiency indicators, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 95, 68–76. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Korhonen, A. Honkasalo, J. Seppala, Circular Economy: The Concept and its Limitations. Environmental Economics, 143, 37–46 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Green Deal. Communication from the commission to the European parliament, the European council, the council, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions the European Green Deal com/2019/640 final. [Electronic resource].-Access mode: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1596443911913&uri=CELEX:52019DC0640#document2 (date of application: 30.04.2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Skousen, The Big Three in Economics: Adam Smith, Karl Marx, and John Maynard Keynes. (ME Sharpe, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- N. Batova, E. Shershunovich, I. Tochitskaya, The circular economy in Belarus: barriers to transition, BEROC Green Economy Policy Paper Series, 9, 1–20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Batova, P. Sachek, I. Tochitskaya, The circular economy in action: forms of organization and best practices, BEROC Green Economy Policy Paper Series, 5, 1–20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Pakhomova, K.K. Richter, M.A. Vetrova, Transition to a circular economy and closed supply chains as a factor in sustainable development Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University. Economy, 33(2), 244–268 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Malyshkov, V. Viktorova, Economic methods of environmental protection: current situation and ways of modernization. Notes of the Mining Institute, 201, 71–78 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Geissdoerfer, P. Savaget, N. Bocken, E. Jan. Hultink, The Circular Economy-A new sustainability paradigm? Journal of Cleaner Production, 143, 757–768 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Towards a Circular Economy: Business Rationale For An Accelerated Transition, (Ellen MacArthur Foundation, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Donati, G. A. Aguilar-Hernandez, C.P. Siguenza-Sanchez, A. Koning, J.F. Rodrigues, A. Tukker, Modeling the circular economy in environmentally extended input-output tables: Methods, software and case study. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 152, 104508(2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wilts Germany on the Road to a Circular Econmy? (Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Division for Economic and Social Policy, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Bishop, Raising energy efficiency standards to the global best, (New Climate Economy, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. Yaryhina, I. Ziankova, R.S. Sati, Global Energy Security, and International Economic Development. Bulletin of Kharkiv National University named after VN Karazin series “Economic”, 98: 63-78,(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Distributed power generation for Lebanon Market Assessment and Policy Pathways, May 2020 [Electronic resource].-Access mode: http://documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/353531589865018948/pdf/Distributed-Power-Generation-for-Lebanon-Market-Assessment-and-Policy-Pathways.pdf (date of application: 25.04.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Electricite de Zahle (EDZ) [Electronic resource].-Access mode: http://www.edz.com.lb/Systems Technologies (date of application: 25.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zenkova, Mechanism of sustainable development of the aggregate labor market/ Journal: Bulletin of Polotsk state university. Series D. Economic and legal sciences, 6, 5–12 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zenkova, Some aspects of the conceptual framework for the development of a rational employment structure in the labor market: national and world experience/ consumer cooperation/Belarusian Republican Union of Consumer Societies Belkoopsoyuz), Belarusian Trade and Economic University of Consumer Cooperatives (Gomel), 4(67), 17–25 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.