E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Technologies of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- O. Cherermisina, M. Ponomareva, V. Bolotov, V. Alabusheva, S. Khaustov. The sorption process in the removal of sulfur components from industrial emissions. International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geo Conference, 19(13), 947-952 (SGEM. Sofia, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Sizyakov, V. N. Brichkin. About the role of hydrafed calcium carboaluminatesin improving the technology of complex processing of nephelines. Journal of Mining Institute, 231, 292–298 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Zakharov, K. O. Vasiliev, E. V. Yermolovich Assessment of environmental friendliness of the use of silicon production waste. SB.: School of postgraduate students of the All-Russian scientific conference (Irkutsk, September, 2017), 16–20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bernd Microsilica-characterization of a unique additive. IIBCC 2006-Sao Paulo, Brazil. October 15-18, 2006, (Universidade de Sao Paulo & University of Idaho: Sao Paulo, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Elkin. Production of metallic silicon in Russia-state and prospects. “Nonferrous metals and minerals 2014”: materials of the sixth international congress (1619 September 2014), (Krasnoyarsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Brichkin, O. A. Dubovikov, N. V. Nikolayeva, A. A. Besedin. Red mud dewatering and basic trends in its recycling. National Mineral Resources University (Mining University) (Russia), 1(349), 44–48 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Brichkin, V.V. Vasilyev, E.A. Nagornaya, A.M. Gumenyuk. Bauxite grade improvement through selective grinding. JSC Polymetal Engineering, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Lebedev, V. A. Utkov, V. Yu. Bazhin Use of red mud as a modifier in granulation of metallurgical slags. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University, 1(144), 158–168 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Glazev, V. Y. Bazhin. Environmental technologies in the production of metallurgical silicon. Scientificand Practical Studies of Raw Material Issues, 0, 114–120(2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Sizyakov, E.V. Tikhonova, M.V. Cherkasova. The efficiency of oxide magnesium compounds for purification of aluminous production liquors with organic impurity. Nonferrousmetal, 9, 52–55 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Smirnova, M.V. Glazev, V.V. Komolov, M. Yu. Vilenskii Micro-Cement for Injection Consolidation of Base Soils. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), 9(2), 2173–2177 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Puzenko, V. B. Balabanov, D. Munchausen. “Experience with the use of additives, micro-and nanosilica from waste silicon production in concrete technology”, proceedings of the universities. Investment. Construction. Realty. 7(3(22)), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ya. Y. Trofimov, E.A. Gamalii, T.N. Chernykh, V.V. Zimich Cement Concrete and Mortar Modifiers (Specifications and Mechanism of Action), (Chelyabinsk: Iskra-Profi, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Kuz'min, M.Y. Kuz'mina, P.B. Kuz'min Possibilities and prospects for producing silumins with different silicon contents using amorphous microsilica. Transactions of non-ferrous metals society of China 2020, 5(30), 1406–1418 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Balabanov, K. Putsenko. Modification of fine-grained polymer concrete with microsilica. 2018 International scientific conference “Investment, construction, real estate: new technologies and special-purpose development priorities, ICRE 2018, (Irkutsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ilina, V. Rudyak, S. Khakimullina High-performance concretes with modifying micro additives of microsilica and diopside. VII international symposium actual problems of computational simulation in civil engineering, APSCSE 2018, (Novosibirsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Szelag. Development of cracking patterns in modified cement matrix with microsilica. Materials, 10(11), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Kuz'min, V.V. Kondrat'ev, L.M. Larionov, M.Y. Kuz'mina, N.N. Ivanchik. Possibility of preparing alloys of the al-si system using amorphous microsilica. Metallurgist, 1-2(61), 86–91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Peres, L. Ferrejra, Z. Vern, O. Alen. New ultra-high strength concrete. Patent RU > 2693213 C2, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Belej I. I., Karmatskikh S. A., Roder S.A.. Weighted grouting mortar. Patent RU 2717854 C1, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Skorkin, G. G. Ryabov, R. G. Ryabov High-strength fine-grained concrete. PatentRU2641813 C2, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Richardson Tobermorite jennite-and tobermorite/calcium hydroxide-based models for the structure of C-S-H: Applicability to hardened pastes of tricalcium silicate, beta-dicalcium silicate, Portland cement, and blends of Portland cement with blastfurnace slag, metakaolin, or silica fume. Cem. Concr. Res., 34, 1733–1777 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heikal, H. El-Didamony, T.M. Sokkary, I.A. Ahmed Behavior of composite cement pastes containing microsilica and fly ash at elevated temperature. Constr. Build. Mater., 38, 1180–1190 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Szelag. The influence of microsilica on the cluster cracks’ geometry of cement paste. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Civil Engineering and Building Materials, Rome, Italy, 8-9 December 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.