E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Geotechnologies of Subsurface Development: Modern Challenges and Prospects|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- The regulations of the Russian Federation “Rules for the structures and natural objects protection from the harmful effects of underground mining in coal deposits” approved by the Resolution of Gogortekhnadzor of Russia dated 16.03.98 No.13: in effect since 01.10.98. Moscow. [Google Scholar]
- The regulations of the Russian Federation “Rules for the protection of structures and natural objects from the harmful effects of underground mining in the iron ore deposits of the Urals and Kazakhstan” approved by the Resolution of the USSR Ministry of Metallurgy 2.08.90. Sverdlovsk. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Trushko, D.A. Potemkin, V.L. Trushko, Provision of stability of development mining at Yakovlevo iron ore deposit. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 18(11): 9248–9255(2016). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Demenkov, M.A. Karasev, D.N. Petrov, Predicting land-surface deformations during the construction of underground facilities of complex spatial configuration. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 7(8): 1161–1171(2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Protosenya, N.A. Belyakov, N.T. Do, Development of a method for predicting the presure of the tunnel face and earth surface settlements during the construction of tunnels by mechanized tunneling complexes. Journal of Mining Institute 211: 53–63 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Protosenya, M.A. Karasev, N.A. Belyakov, Method of predicting earth surface subsidence during the construction of tunnels using TBM with face cantledge on the basis of multivariate modeing. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology 9(11): 1620–1629, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Protosenya, M.A. Karasev, V.I. Ochkurov, Introduction of the method of finite-discrete elements into the Abaqus. Explicit software complex for modeling deformation and fracture of rocks. EasternEuropean Journal of Enterprise Technologies 7(6): 11–18, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Gospodarikov, Development of nonlinear mathematical models and numerical modeling of the forecast of the rocks stress-strain state. Journal of Mining Institute 219: 382–386, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Franza, (2017). Tunnelling and its effects on piles and piled structures. Ph.D. thesis. The University of Nottingham. Nottingham. [Google Scholar]
- Franza, A., Idinyang, S., Heron, C., and Marshall, A.M. Development of a coupled centrifugenumerical model to study soil-structure interaction problems. Proceedings of the 3rd European Coference on Physical Modelling in Geotechnics. Nantes, France: 135–140, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chungsik, Interaction between tunneling and bridge foundation - A 3D numerical investingtion. Computers and Geotechnics 49: 70–78, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Jongpradist, T. Kaewsri, A. Sawatparnich, et al. Development of tunneling influence zones for adjacent pile foundations by numerical analyses. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 34: 96–109, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Cheng, G.R. Dasari, C.F. Leung, Y.K. Chow, Finite element analysis of tunnel-soipileinteraction using displacement controlled model. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology 22(4):450–466,(2007). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Volokhov, V.I. Kireeva, S.Yu. Novozhenin, Problems of rock displacements assessing during the construction of large urban underground transport structures by tunneling mechanized coplexes with active face loading. Markshejderskij Vestnik, 5: 38–42.(2015). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Volokhov, V.I. Kireeva, Analysis of the results of field studies of geomechanical process es in construction of large transport tunnels with the use of a mechanized tunnel boring complex with work face earth pressure balance in the special conditions. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 12(20), 5811–5821,(2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Panfilov, The methodology for deformations prediction of the earth's surface during the construction of transport tunnels based on spatial modeling. Ph.D. thesis. Research Institute of Transport Construction. Moscow. (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.