E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnologies of Subsurface Development: Modern Challenges and Prospects|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- V. G. Eremin, V. V. Safronov, A. G. Skhirtladze, G.A. Kharlamov, ed., Safety in the energy sector: textbook for students of higher educational institutions. Moscow: Academy publishing (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Shapiro, ed. Fundamentals of the theory of electromagnetic shielding. L: Energiya (1975). [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Fedorovich, ed., Ecological monitoring of electromagnetic fields. M. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Gendler, ed. Life safety: Hygienic assessment of working conditions. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Stepanyuk, Electromagnetic fields in geophysical processes and their influence on biological objects 154, 29 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Ivanov, ed., Safety of technological processes and productions. Moscow: Logo (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Rudakov, ed. Electromagnetic safety in industry. St. Petersburg: Polytechnic (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Z. N. Cherkay, E. B. Gridina, ed., Life safety. Physiology and occupational health. Saint-Petersburg: Lema (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Safety in the use of radiofrequency dielectric heaters and sealers. Geneva: International Commissions on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (1998). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kovshov, T.A. Alimkhanova, V.M. Kitsis Ranking of the section of East Siberia -Pacific Ocean main pipeline by accident probability using bow-tie method and CheckList supporttool 11(3), 1–18 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kovshov, T.A. Alimkhanova, V.M. Kitsis, Methodology for assessing the risk of emergencies the East Siberia - Pacific Ocean oil and gas main pipeline 1, 13–20 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.