E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Geotechnologies of Subsurface Development: Modern Challenges and Prospects|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- A. Ahmedov, The effect of micro-destruction of concrete on the performance of building structures. Ph.D. dissertation abstract, Moscow.(2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Shabanov, A. Yagubkin, E. Borovkova, E. Trambitsky, Parameters of acoustic emission signals and their application in monitoring the state of the concrete structure. Bulletin of Polotsk State University. Series F. Construction. Applied sciences (8): 74–78. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Podvalny, The mechanism of manifestation in the concrete of its deformations and stresses. Concrete and Reinforced concrete (4): 13–16.(2007). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Polak, V.V. Babkov, I. Sh. Fazulin, R.G. Habibulin, Description of the geometric structure of dispersed systems. Proceedings of NIIpromstroy 17 (2):5–20,(1976). [Google Scholar]
- V. Jung, Basics of binder technology. (Promstroyizdat. Moscow, 1951). [Google Scholar]
- E. Garboczi, D. Bentz, K. Snyder, N. Martys, P. Stutzman, C. Ferraris, J. Bullard, Modeling and measuring the structure and properties of cement-based materials. Anel. Monograph: http://ciks.cbt.nist.gov/monograph (2010). [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dokunin, I.G. Koskov, V.P. Drutsk, S.A. Bernstein, Concrete and solvents for underground mine construction. Reference guide. (Nedra, Moscow, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Evin, De Geert Schutter, G. Dimitrios, Study on mechanical acoustic emission sources in fresh concrete. Arhives of civil and mechanical engineering (18): 742–754, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Bardakov, A. Sagaidak, Predicting the strength of concrete during its hardening using the acoustic emission method. Flaw Detection (6): 40–43. (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.