E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnologies of Subsurface Development: Modern Challenges and Prospects|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- N. A. Kolokolov, N. A. Harris, On the choice of a method for laying pipelines in permafrost areas, Transport and storage of petroleum products and Hydrocarbons, 1 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Gabdrakhmanov, Sh.G. Mingulov, V.A. Strizhnev, R.D. Karimov, Diagnostics of field pipelines as a means of improving the reliability of pipeline systems, Journal of Mining Institute, 164, 95 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Lyubchik, E. I. Krapivskii, O. M. Bol'shunova, Prediction of the technical status of pipeline based on analysis, Journal ofMining Institute, 192, 153 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. Volkova, I. Solonenko, The causes of road deformations and measures to reduce their intensity with a high-temperature type of permafrost in the foundations of the roadbed on the example of the construction of the Amur highway “Chita-Khabarovsk”, Izvestiya Vuzov. Investment. Construction. Real Estate, 2 (13) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Budrin, A. M. Zavyalov, M. A. Zavyalov, Forecasting of thermal (thermal) stability of the foundation of the roadbed, Bulletin of SibADI, 2(24) (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Botvineva, I.S. Burlakova, O.G. Fomenko, Foundations on structurally unstable soils, Modern science and innovations, 2(14), 133–139 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ibragimov, Ya.A. Kronik, Optimization of the device of bases and foundations in the cryolithozone (on the example of a vertical steel tank RVS-20000 m3), Geotechnika, 10, 52–61 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Koloskov, E. V. Ibragimov, R. G. Gamzaev, On the issue of choosing optimal systems for thermal stabilization of soils during construction in the cryolithozone, Geotechnika, 6, 4–11 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorkov, A. N. Korkishko, A.V. Nabokov, T. V. Krizhanivskaya, Yu.V. Ogorodnova, Stabilization of soils by the method of “cold recycling” in the conditions of permafrost soils for the development of oil and gas fields, Fundamental Research, 7, 20–24 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- SP 25.13330.2012 Foundations and foundations on permafrost soils. Moscow: N. M. Gersevanov Research, Design and Survey and Design and Technological Institute of Foundations and Underground Structures, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Sannikov Changes in morphometric parameters of thermokarst lakes of the Western Yamal as an indicator of the dynamics of the geological environment and its reaction to man-made impacts (on the example of the Bovanenkovskoye field), (Abstract of the dissertation of the Candidate of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences : 25.00.08 / Sannikov Georgy Sergeevich; [Place of defense: Institute of Cryosphere of the Earth SB RAS]. -Tyumen, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Desyatkin P. Fedorov, N. Filippov, R. Desyatkin, Climate Change and Its Influence on the Active Layer Depth in Central Yakutia. Land, 10, 3 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. Desyatkin, F. Takakai, M. Nikolaeva, Landscape Microzones within Thermokarst Depressions of Central Yakutia under Present Climatic Conditions. Geosciences, 8, 439 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. Cigna, V.J. Banks, A.W. Donald, S. Donohue, C. Graham, D. Hughes, J.M. McKinley, K. Parker, Mapping Ground Instability in Areas of Geotechnical Infrastructure Using Satellite InSAR and Small UAV Surveying: A Case Study in Northern Ireland. Geosciences, 7, 51 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Konstantinov, M. Zhelezniak, N. Basharin, I. Misailov, V. Andreeva, Establishment of Permafrost Thermal Monitoring Sites in East Siberia. Land, 9, 476 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Potapov, A. I. Shikhov, E. N. Dunaeva, Geotechnical monitoring of frozen soils: problems and possible solutions, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 1064, 012038 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Popov Geotechnical monitoring in cryolite zone. Ecological or industrial safety, Journal of Mining Institute, 188, 167 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Fadeev, The Finite Element method, (Moscow: Nedra 1987). [Google Scholar]
- V. Izotova, D. Petrov, K. Pankratova, G. Pospehov, Research of acousticcharacteristics and physical and mechanicalproperties of quaternarysoils, Engineering and Mining Geophysics (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Babyr, A. I. Korolev, T. V. Neupokoeva, Enhancement of powered cleaning equipment with the view of mining and geological conditions, IOP: Earth and Environmental Science, 194 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J.-L. Mari, G. Porel, F. Delay, Contribution of Full Wave Acoustic Logging to the Detection and Prediction of Karstic Bodies, Water, 12, 948 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.