E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnologies of Subsurface Development: Modern Challenges and Prospects|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- N. Babyr, A. Korolev, T. Neupokoeva. Enhancement of powered cleaning equipment with the view of mining and geological conditions IOP: Earth and Environmental Science 194 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Antipov. Geomechanical and technological basis for the creation of a new level of fasteners for thin gentle bed cleaning faces: An abstract by Doctor of Technical Sciences: 05.15.02. - Donetsk (1996). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gabov, D. Zadkov, N. Babyr, A. Stebnev, V. Buevich. Adaptation of a section of mechanized fasteners for its hydrostocksMining equipment and electromechanics 3, 28–34 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Kozhukhov, V.S. Barinov, R.P. Zhuravlev. Investigation of interaction of the mechanized fasteners with the side rocks at regulation of the initial arrangement (in Russian) Adaptivity of the mechanized fasteners. Problems of rock pressure 41, 52–55 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Potapov, A.I. Shikhov, E.N. Dunaeva, Geotechnical monitoring of frozen soils: problems and possible solutions IOP Conf Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 1064 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Myshlyaev. The main directions of development of mechanized fasteners for slanting beds Problems of Mountain Pressure: a collection of scientific articles 47, 39 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- G. Stepanovich. Application of pneumatic balloon mountings on steep formations of Donbass (1977). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Poturaev, A.G. Chervonenko, N.N. Kharchenko. Pneumo-balonnaya shoring applicant and patentee of the USSR (1980). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Dolinskiy. Mechanized fastener section Applicant and patentee of the USSR (1978). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kolokolov, V.S. Rakhutin, E.A. Fedorenko, T.A. Saksaganskiy, I.S. Romanenko. Pneumatic support section (its variants) Applicant and patentee of the Dnepropetrovsk Red Banner of Labor Mining Institute (1982). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gabov, D. Zadkov, N. Babyr, V. Buevich, A. Stebnev. Section of mechanized support with guide and support beams Applicant and patentee of St. Petersburg Mining University (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shikhov, A.I. Potapov The pattern of changes in the velocity of propagation of ultrasonic waves in frozen soil samples during thawing, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1582 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Lykov et al. Investigation of the suitable dimensions for hydraulic prop support of self-advancing hydraulic roof support in underground mining at QuangNinh coal basin in Viet Nam. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1753 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Stebnev, A.V., Buevich, V.V. Improvement of performance indicators of hydraulic drive of props of powered support units of heading complexes Journal of Mining Institute 227, 576–581 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.