E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Equipment, Transportation Services and Energy Efficiency of Mineral Industries|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- D. N. Ligotsky, K. V. Mironova Perspective Technology of Open-Pit Mining of Limestone and Dolomite. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 13, 1613–1616 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Argimbaev K.R. & Kholodnjakov H.A. Erection methods and constructions of primary tailing dike. International Journal of Ecology and Development, 30(2), 47–54 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Fomin, V. V. Ivanov Improving the reliability of the opencast system for complex structure ore deposits. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 13(9), 36–43 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Argimbaev, D. N. Ligotsky, E. V. Loginov, K. V. Mironova Crack Formation Study in a Dam of a Formed Technogenic Deposit. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 14, 2258–2261 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Fomin Foundations for technical solutions in organizing excavation of open ore pits. Journal of mining institute, 221, 644–650 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Loginov, O. Y. Loktiukova, M. M. Melnitskaya Calculation of Bench Width for Backhoe Hydraulic Excavators Operated in Sinking Mining Systems. Journal of Engineering and Applied Science, 14(17), 6444–6448 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Loginov Improving the Efficient of Mining in the Deposit of Broken Stone. International University of Resources. Scientific Reports on Resource Issues, 1, 183–185 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Argimbaev, H. Kholodnjakov Determining the Safe Working Height of a Power Shovel for the Development of Iron-Bearing Tailing Dumps. World Applied Sciences Journal, 27(8), 1087–1090 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Thompson, A. Visser Selection and maintenance of mine haul road wearing course materials. Institute of Mining, Metallurgy, and Materials (IMMM), 115(4), 140–153 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.