E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Equipment, Transportation Services and Energy Efficiency of Mineral Industries|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- K. Lehrich, J. Kosmol Sposoby poprawy wlasciwosci eksploatacyjnych obrabiarek ciezkich. Modelowanie Inzynierskie, 34(65), 64–69 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Huo, K. Cheng, F. Wardle Design of a 5-Axis Ultraprecision Micro Milling Machine - Ultra Mill: Part 1: Holistic Design Approach, Design Considerations, and Specifications. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 47, 867–877 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Haddad, M. Al Kobaisi Optimization of the polymer concrete used for manufacturing bases for precision tool machines. Composites: Part B, 43, 3061–3068 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Suh, D.G. Lee Design and manufacture of hybrid polymer concrete bed for highspeed CNC milling machine. Int J Mech Mater Des 4, 113–121 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ping, Y. Ying-hua Research on steel-fibber polymer concrete machine tool structure. JOURNAL OF COAL SCIENCE & ENGINEERING, 14(4), 689–692 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sung-Kyum, K. Hyun-Jun, C. Seung-Hwan The application of polymer composites to the table-top machine tool components for higher stiffness and reduced weight. Composite Structures, 93, 492–501 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cai, H. Zheng, M. S. Khan, K. C. Hung Modeling of Material Damping Properties in ANSYS. Defense Systems Division, Institute of High Performance Computing 89C Science Park Drive, Singapore Science Park I, Singapore 118261, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- F. Aggogeri, A. Borboni, A. Merlo, N. Pellegrini, R. Ricatto Vibration Damping Analysis of Lightweight Structures in Machine Tools. Materials, 10, 297 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bruni, A. Forcellese, F. Gabrielli, M. Simoncini Hard turning of an alloy steel on a machine tool with a polymer concrete bed. Journal of materials processing technology, 202, 493–499 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.