E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Information Telecommunication Technologies and Digital Transformation|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- N. Ndung’u, L. Signé Capturing the fourth industrial revolution.A regional and national agenda, Africa growth initiative of Brookings. (Washington D.C, USA, 2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sumbal, E. Tsui Knowledge retention and an aging workforce in the oil and gas industry: a multi-perspective study, Journal of Knowledge Management, 21 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Shu., T. Lee., et al. An Overview of the Rising Challenges in Implementing Industry 40., Int. J Sup. Chain. Mgt (IJSCM), 8 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Bento, Complexity in the oil and gas industry: a study into exploration and exploitation in integrated operations. J. of Open Innov, 4 (11), Springer, London, UK. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Houmb, F. Iversen Companies must look at cross-layer monitoring of rig automation systems, tie cybersecurity monitoring to overall situational awareness of the rig. (Drilling contractor. Houston TX, USA, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Jorgensen, K. P. McSweeney Cyber Security - Understanding Your Threat Landscape. Offshore Technology Conference (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Deloitte University Press, Protecting the connected barrels - Cybersecurity for upstream oil and gas - A report by Deloitte Center for Energy Solutions, New York, NY, USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Antonucci The Cyber Risk Handbook, creating and Measuring Effective Cybersecurity Capabilities. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New Jersey, NJ, USA, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- W. Williams, P. Ciepiela, P. Van Kessel, Six cybersecurity issues for oil and gas companies. (20th Global Information Security Survey, Ernst & Young, London, UK, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Zborowski As oil and gas data multiply, so do the Cybersecurity threats, Journal of Petroleum Technology (JPT) - Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ciepiela Digitization and cyber disruption in oil and gas, EY EMEIA OT/IoT Security & Critical, Ernst& Young, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Rassenfoss The challenge of the public perception, Journal of Petroleum Technology (JPT) - Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Francis, W. Ginsberg The federal cybersecurity workforce: Background and congressional oversight issues for the departments of defense and homeland security. Congressional research service. CRS Report prepared for members and committee of Congress, Washington D.C, USA (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Lobo, Upstream Oil & Gas cyber risk: insurance technical review. A joint rig committee report, International Underwriting Association (IUA), Insight Consensus Influence (ICI). London, UK (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.