E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Xu Zheng, Sun Hongbin, Guo Qinglai. A review and outlook of integrated demand response research[J]. Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering, 2018, 38(24): 84–95+336. [Google Scholar]
- Aghajani G R, Shayanfar H A, Shayeghi H. Presenting a multi-objective generation scheduling model for pricing demand response rate in micro-grid energy management[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Cui X., Zou C. L., Wang H., et al. Optimal scheduling of source-load coordination for combined electric and thermal systems considering wind power consumption[J]. Power Automation Equipment, 2018, v.38; No.291 (07):79-86. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chunyan, Chen Snap, Zhang Peng, et al. Multi-timescale optimal scheduling of demand response accounting for wind power forecast errors[J]. Power Grid Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Jianzhao, Hu Qunfeng, Tan Zhongfu. A multi-objective optimization model for collaborative scheduling of wind power and electric vehicles with demand response[J]. Power Automation Equipment, 2016, 36(007):22–27. [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous. Master-slave game-based two-tier bidding strategy for virtual power plants[J]. Power System Automation, 2017, 14(v.41; No.612):67-75. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Yang, Zhang Huiquan, Zhong Wuzhi, et al. Counting and price-based demand response and wind power consumption day dispatch with CSP power plant participation [J]. Power Grid Technology, 2020, 44(1): 183–191 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng D, Yao J, Yang S-C, et al. Probabilistic tide calculation accounting for price-based load response uncertainty [J]. Power System Automation, 2015, 39(20): 66–71, 97. [Google Scholar]
- Oprea S, Bâra A. Electricity load profile calculation using self-organizing maps[C]//20th International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing (ICSTCC). Sinaia: ICSTCC, 2016: 860-865. [Google Scholar]
- demand response behavior[J]. Power System Technology 2017, 41(7): 346–353(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.