E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Wang, J.Y., Wang, S.J., Li, S.J., Feng, K.S. (2019) Coupling analysis of urbanization and energy-environment efficiency: Evidence from Guangdong province. Appl. Energy, 254: 113650. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Y., Yan, X.X., Kong, X.M., Tong, Q.L., Li, Y.P., Huang, G.H., Li, Y.X. (2019) Industry-environment system management based on an uncertain Gaussian diffusion optimization model for coal-dependent cities in ecologically fragile areas. J. Clean Prod., 234: 832-857. [Google Scholar]
- Jin, S.W., Li, Y.P., Yu, L., Suo, C., Zhang, K. (2020) Multidivisional planning model for energy, water and environment considering synergies, trade-offs and uncertainty. J. Clean Prod., 259: 121070. [Google Scholar]
- Baak, M., Koopman, R., Snoek, H., Klous, S. (2020) A new correlation coefficient between categorical, ordinal and interval variables with Pearson characteristics. Comput. Stat. Data. An., 152: 107043. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, Y.R., Huang, W.W., Huang, G.H., Huang, K., Li, Y.P., Kong, X.M. (2015) Bivariate hydrologic risk analysis based on a coupled entropy-copula method for the Xiangxi River in the Three Gorges Reservoir area, China. Theor. Appl. Climatol., 125: 381-397. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.