E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- YANG Yang, ZHANG Qian-qian, Low Carbon Economy Development Paths in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region under Carbon Reduction Target of Absolute Constraints[J]. Soft Science, 29, 11 (2015):105-109. [Google Scholar]
- Martins, John, The impact of the use of energy sources on the quality of life of poor communities[J]. Social Indicators Research, 72(2005):373-402. [Google Scholar]
- Leopold, Armin, Energy related system dynamic models: a literature review[J]. Central European Journal of Operations Research, 24, 1(2016): 231-261. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zongyi, Guo Xiaoming, Wang Feng, Energy Price Impacts on Energy Efficiency of the Tertiary Industry in China--A VAR-model Based Empirical Study[J]. MANAGEMENT REVIEW, 22, 6(2010): 61-70. [Google Scholar]
- TANG Baojun, ZHOU Huiling, CAO Hong, WEI Yiming, Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth in APEC Members with Implications for China[J]. Chinese Journal of Management, 12, 12(2015):1865-1871. [Google Scholar]
- CUI Baisheng, ZHU Lin, Research on Economic Growth and Carbon Abatement Under the Energy Consumption Controlling Objective Based on Endogenous Growth Theory and GVAR Model[J]. Chinese Journal of Management Science, 24, 1(2016):11-20. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Qia, ZHAO Qiu-hong, Policy impacts on power generation enterprises’ decisions and optimization model[J]. Systems Engineering —Theory & Practice, 35, 7(2015):1717-1725. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.