E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- N. N. Aye., T. Fujiwara, Glob. J. Flex. Syst. Manag. 15, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Alam, I. A. Begum, J. Buysse, G. Van Huylenbroeck, Energy Policy. 45 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K Fatai, L. Oxley, F.G. Scrimgeour, Math. Comput. Simul. 64, 3–4 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ch.-Ch. Lee, Ch.-P. Chang, Energy Econ. 27, 6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmed, K. Alam, A. Rashid, J. Gow, Defence Peace Econ. 31, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Tun, Eur. J. Sustain. Dev. Res. 3, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Sovacool, Energy Sustainable Dev. 17, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. W. Kyaw, S. Sukchai, N. Ketjoy, S. Ladpala, Energy Procedia. 9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.