E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Zheng X., Chen Z. Inverse calculation approaches for source determination in hazardous chemical releases[J]. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2011, 24(4):293-301. [Google Scholar]
- Pan X., Jiang J. Analysis on important release accidents and modes studying[J]. Chemical Industry and Engineering, 2002 (03): 248-252 + 264. [Google Scholar]
- Daniel, A.C., Joseph, F.L. (2002). Chemical process safety fundamentals with applications (2nd ed.). New Jersey: Prentice-Hall. [Google Scholar]
- He P., Zheng B., Zheng J. Urban PM(2.5) Diffusion Analysis Based on the Improved Gaussian Smoke Plume Model and Support Vector Machine[J]. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 2018, 18(12):3177-3186. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q., Guo R.P., Zhang C.M., et al. Radioactive airborne effluents and the environmental impact assessment of CAP1400 nuclear power plant under normal operation[J]. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Lee B., Cho S., Lee S.K., et al. Development of a Smoke Dispersion Forecast System for Korean Forest Fires[J]. Forests, 2019, 10(3): 219. [Google Scholar]
- Efthimiou G.C., Andronopoulos S., Tavares R., et al. CFD-RANS prediction of the dispersion of a hazardous airborne material released during a real accident in an industrial environment[J]. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2017, 46: 23-36. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, Pramod. CFD simulation of short-range plume dispersion from a point release in an urban like environment[J]. Atmospheric Environment, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Y., Chen G., Chen, T., et al. The influence of advertisement boards, street and source layouts on CO dispersion and building intake fraction in three-dimensional urban-like models[J]. Building and Environment, 2019, 150(MAR.): 297-321. [Google Scholar]
- Monache L., Lundquist J.K., Kosovic B., et al. Bayesian Inference and Markov Chain Monte Carlo Sampling to Reconstruct a Contaminant Source on a Continental Scale[J]. Journal of Applied Meteorology & Climatology, 2008, 47(10): 2600–2613. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng X., Chen Z. Inverse calculation approaches for source determination in hazardous chemical releases[J]. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2011, 24(4): 293–301. [Google Scholar]
- Ma D., Fang J., Qian Y. Simulation study on the leakage diffusion of liquid ammonia tank[J]. Journal of Transport Science and Engineering, 2017, 33(02): 66–70+84. [Google Scholar]
- Stockie J.M. The mathematics of atmospheric dispersion modelling[J]. SIAM Review, 2011, 53: 349-372. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Z. Study on the location of hazardous chemicals leakage source[D]. Beijing University of Chemical Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.