E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Fang, P. Tang, Z, J. Tang, Z, X. et al. (2014) Emission characteristics and its treatment technology status of the pollutants from ceramic furnace flue gas. Environmental Science & Technology, Vol.37 No. 12: 68-72. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y. Chen, X, Z. Wang, M, H.. (2010) Waste gas pollution of ceramic industry and its control. China Ceramics. Vol.46 No. 6:59-61. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, W, Q. Lin, Y, X. Chen, C, L. (2004) Discussion of industrial furnace waste gas treatment. Energy and Environment. No. 3:57-59. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, H, X. Zeng, L, K. Wang, H.et al. (2003) SOX emissions in firing ceramics and reduction in SOX emissions. China Ceramics, Vol.39 No. 4:40-42. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Lingke, et al. Journal of Ceramics, 2006, 27(1): 109–115. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.